Sunday 6 January 2013

Dr.kalpana.

infection

Herpes simplex virus (HSV) is the most common infectious cause of corneal blindness in the Western Hemisphere, with up to 500,000 cases diagnosed annually in the United States alone. HSV is a multifaceted disease capable of inducing some of the most difficult management problems, including neurotrophic keratopathy. Herpetic neurotrophic keratopathy often presents with decreased corneal sensation and significantly impairs the ability of the corneal epithelium to heal itself after corneal injuries, leading to corneal ulcers in the absence of active virus. Neurotrophic keratopathy can also develop after Herpes Zoster (shingles) which leads to chronic epithelial disease and loss of vision. The persistence of decreased corneal sensation and its association with the degree of nerve damage in the cornea are still unknown.
In collaboration with Dr.Kalpana professor  of Ocular Virology, we are currently studying the nerve changes and cellular changes in herpetic disease. Through the use of the new state of the art HRT/RCM confocal microscope, which allows a revolutionary layer-by-layer analysis of the cornea and a magnification of up to 800 times, we are able to perform non-invasive examination of the cornea and obtain images of corneal layers and cells.

3 comments:

  1. Greetings
    My name is marry Debby.
    Are you suffering from #_herpes I recommend a herbal doctor for you today he has herbal remedies or cure for your problems visit his email on draustinsavehome@gmail.com or
    Whats app contact :+2348038275729
    I was helped by him when I had similar problem.
    He also have a herbal cure for the Following DISEASES,this is Real
    Herpes, Cancer, Als,Hepatitis, Diabetes, HPV,Infections ETC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings
    My name is marry Debby.
    Are you suffering from #_herpes I recommend a herbal doctor for you today he has herbal remedies or cure for your problems visit his email on draustinsavehome@gmail.com or
    Whats app contact :+2348038275729
    I was helped by him when I had similar problem.
    He also have a herbal cure for the Following DISEASES,this is Real
    Herpes, Cancer, Als,Hepatitis, Diabetes, HPV,Infections ETC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Everyone out there,I am here to give my testimony about a Herbalist doctor who helped me . I was infected with HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS in 2011, i went to many hospitals for cure but there was no solution, so I was thinking how can I get a solution out so that my body can be okay. One day I was in the river side thinking where I can go to get solution. so a lady walked to me telling me why am I so sad and i open up all to her telling her my problem, she told me that she can help me out, she introduce me to a doctor who uses herbal medication to cure HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS and gave me his email, so i mail him. He told me all the things I need to do and also give me instructions to take, which I followed properly. Before I knew what is happening after two weeks the HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS that was in my body got vanished . so if you are also heart broken and also need a help, you can also email him at {oliha.miraclemedicine@gmail.com}
    or whatsapp him number: +2349038382931.
    Contact him today and you will have a testimony...Good luck!

    Dr. OLIHA Also Cures:
    1. HIV/AIDS
    2. HERPES 1/2
    3. CANCER
    4. ALS (Lou Gehrig’s disease)
    5. Hepatitis B
    6. chronic pancreatic
    7. Emphysema
    8. COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease

    ReplyDelete